Storm door slide repair kit.

A quick learner from Jackson, GA says:
I do not know the make or model of the storm door I'm working with. I am working at an apartment complex and we ordered a kit from you guys but it was the wrong kit. We had ordered the 91-140 kits. I think I need the 91-142 I'm not sure. Can you please help. I need about ten full sets left and right.
The measurements are as follows looking at the rear of the right side latch.
3 1/2 long 27/16 tall
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry to hear the 91-140 bolt kit didn't work out for you.

Upload a few photos of your original keeper so we can take a look and help you identify the correct replacement.
A quick learner from Jackson, GA says:
i'm sorry i'm just now getting back to you. I have had some crazy things going on at work. these are the pictures you asked about.
User submitted photo of slide bolt latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

Unfortunately, we have been unable to locate a proper replacement for your storm door latches. If we come across more information we will post an update on this discussion.

Be sure to check back with us in the future, as we are continuously adding new parts to our online inventory.
How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.