SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Storm door sweep

A purchasing agent from Montreal says:
Hello,

My name is Jacques, I'm looking for some "Sweep" similar at your 58-165. With the same height, I'm looking for 3/16 wide with two "fringes" istead of four. Could you tell me it it's something you have on stock? Please find an image of the product that I'm lookng for.

Thanks,
A user submited photo of door sweep
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I'm actually not familiar with this sweep. If at all possible, can you send a picture of the sample you need? Also, do you know the manufacturer of the door and how old it is?
Thanks for your quick answer. Here is a picture of the product that I'm looking for. This piece slide in the Z-Bar of a storm door.
A customer submitted photo of a door sweep.
Profile picture of Dave
Thank you! When you say it goes on the Z-bar, is that the top and sides of the door, or is it the bottom door sweep?
It goes in the side of the Z-Bar as you can see on this image.
A customer submitted photo of a door sweep.
Profile picture of Dave
Ah, I see. It looks like this is going in the top and sides. Now that I look at your dimensions with this fact in mind, I think your best bet would be to take a look at our selection of wool pile weatherstripping. I believe that these may work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)