Storm door sweeps

A home owner from Amherst, New York says:
I have a 36" Season All storm doors with dual black "Y" shaped sweeps that are 1/8" wide across the top of the "Y". Spoke to customer service Fri. 6/13. Couldn't find exact sweep in your on-line inventory. Please try to locate these sweeps,as I don't want to buy new doors. Thank you.
User submitted a photo of a door sweep.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I recommend that you consider our 58-162. This has the same 1/8" top that you're looking for.
A home owner from Amherst, NY says:
Dave, Sending another picture to show you the sweep we already tried which looks like your grey 58-162. It did not pull through the track. The original black "Y" sweep is thinner at the top, which I hope you can see by the side-by-side comparison. The customer rep I some to on the phone said that you might be able to find it elsewhere. I hope you can research this for me since I have no other options. Looking forward to your response.
User submitted a photo of door sweeps.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I see what you're talking about. The larger gray one in the photo does look like our 58-162, but what is it's size? When you compared your measurements to those we show for our 58-162, how did they differ? We cannot find a better match without knowing more detailed dimensions. Our 58-162 measures 1/8" across the top. Please check the measurements of your sample and let me know what it is.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.