SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Storm doors spline sweep

A home owner from Wayne, PA says:
Gents,

OIn 2010 your company provided me with 2 36"x 5/8" pieces of black rubber storm door sweep. The folks at Graboyes Window and Door. sent you a small sample of the original sweep, and you were able to provide a replacement. Attached please find a picture of what you provided. Could you please determine if you are still able to provide 2/36" lengths for my double storm door. Thank you much! Regards, Gwil
User submitted a photo of a door sweep.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. You might want to consider our 58-149 and 40-003. What do you think?
A home owner from Wayne, A says:
Dave,

My piece is black and 5/8" height. It looks like the 40-003 but I can't tell the height of it. I need 5/8" and don't need the metal fastening strip. Any other similar stock in the warehouse? Thank you for all your assistance! Regards, Gwil
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Well, the rubber strip of the 40-003 can't be removed, so that may not be the best choice. It seems that our 58-149 is our closest match. It's height is 9/16", which is very close to your own. Could you get that to work?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)