SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Storm window

A handy person from Marrietta, GA says:
I have several storm windows that have broken pins on the top tilts. As best I can measure the frame where they fit, the width of the slot that the tilt fits in is approx. 3/32" the length is approx 1- 1/4" and the pin diameter is 1/8".

So far I have not been able to find them on your list of tilts with these sizes.

The way I determined the width of the slot on the frame was to use the shank of drill bits. The 3/32 will go in with a little slop and a 7/64 bit will not fit. Your help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what you need, exactly. Please remove the top tilt key and send us a picture. Please also tell me the thickness and height of the leg that goes in the frame and we can try to find something that matches.
A home owner from Marietta,GA says:
Thickness is 0.128in, 3.25mm. Lengthof leg is 1.162in, 29.5mm. The best I can get on fractions is, thickness 1/8in, L 1 5/32in. Hope you are able to help me out as I broke these two getting them out. Attached are two photos. If it means anything these have the number 60 on one leg and 12 on the other. Thanks
User submitted a photo of corner keys.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at self locking corners 95-209 and the 95-100 and 95-101. These measurements seam close to what you need.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)