Storm window latch

A home owner from MN says:
This is the latch to open a storm window on a 1920s house. I've no idea how old the latch specifically is but I haven't found any like it online yet. I'm curious is there's a place to buy a latch like this or if there is a latch I can substitute for this one. (The latches I've found so far - that don't have the little peg on it - seem way too big to use as a substitute. The opening in the frame is only 7/8".) Thank you.
User submitted a photo of a window latch.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Could I see a few pictures of this removed from the storm sash, if possible? I'm having a hard time identifying it based on this image.
A home owner says:
Sure. I wasn't able to get it out of the frame as there is some (on purpose?) bent metal in the way. Maybe these latches can't be replaced?

I've added a number of pictures so you can at least see it better in the frame. The rod (which slides back and forth in the frame) is circular. I tried to get a close-up for you. The top view shows the spring on the right side and then the bent piece of metal in the middle that keeps me from removing the latch and then the peg on the left side. (There's another piece of bent metal behind the peg, corralling it in on both sides.)

Let me know if there's another picture I can take to make it more clear. Thank you so much for helping.
User submitted photos of a window latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. We are currently working on a possible replacement for these latches, and will post here again as soon as we have something online and available for you to look at.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Alright, take a look at our new 91-179, Slide Bolt, and see if you think this will be a match for your hardware.
A home owner from MN says:
That does look like it could match. Thank you.
How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.