Storm window part

A home owner from Virginia says:
Dear SWISCO
I need to replace a broken top tilt for a storm window panel manufactured by Season All. The photos show an unbroken part. (Note that the fixing screw is backed out in the photo of the part installed.) The part is probably made from pot metal and is 7/8" long. The center of the screw hole is 3/8" from the top. The top (hinge) is 1/2" wide.

I have been unable to find this part at local hardware stores. Can you help?

Many thanks
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid this is an old, discontinued part. Unfortunately, we do not have an exact replacement. We believe our 95-182 tilt pivot may possibly work as a substitute for you. Take a look and let us know your thoughts.
Dear Mike

Thanks for your response. The 95-182 Sears tilt pivot looks like it might work, but I still need to know the following measurements:

what is the overall length?
what is the length of the pivot (across the top)?
what is the length from the top to the center of the screw hole?

Thanks again
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
The over all length of the 95-182 pivot is 1", while the length of the pivot across the top is 9/16", and finally the top of the tilt pin to the mounting hole center is 1/2". I do believe with a little retro fitting that the 95-182 should work in your storm sash.
Thanks - it's worth trying. Is there a way I can order one without having to charge my credit card for 85 cents?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid our site can only accept PayPal and credit card.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.