Storm window slide

A handy person from Ballstonn Lake says:
The part is a storm window slide that has a spring, then a plunger and a threaded insert that acts as the handle .

I need about 26 or so since they all are corroded and break.
Window slide
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure, but take a look at the 91-179 slide bolt. I believe this is the only type of part like this still available. See if the size and dimensions match up to yours.
A quick learner from Ballstonn Lake says:
It's not perfect but I think I can modify it to fit. I saw in another post that it was aluminum so it shouldn't be to bad. I have a small metal lathe I have never used so its an excuse to get it running.

The spring side is to long. The part I have has the spring slide over the shaft up to a 1/4 inch from the nob. So I will need to cut it down to match
How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.