Storm window slides Storm window slides PS

A home owner from USA says:
> Hello,
>
> I am in need of replacement storm window slides for an old storm window. I have been told that the slide is from a Sears window. Below is a picture of the slide with measurements. I absolutely need both left and right, but is you have more than one set, I will take several sets.
>
> Thank you for any help you can be.
>
>
Wanda
Storm panel latch
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hi, Wanda. You have a discontinued Crown finger latch. I believe you can substitute our 91-004 and 91-005 self-locking corner latches. Do the dimensions match between your part and ours?
A home owner from Pleasant Plains, IL says:
I had looked at items 95-004 and 95-005, somewhere, I thought I saw that the thickness of the part that goes up to hold the corner together is 1/8 inch whereas that piece on my broken one is 1/16 inch and I have looked at the frame and do not believe it will take a 1/8 prong. Can you, please, confirm the thickness of the pro g on those items? I would be thrilled if these items would fit my frame! Thank you
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. The leg thickness of our 91-004 is 1/8", not 1/16". I'm afraid we do not have anything in the exact size you need. I apologize for the inconvenience.
How to install a window screen latch
How to install a window screen latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.