SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Storm window tilt corner & regular corner

A contractor from Milford,ct says:
I purchased corners for a small(12" x 15") sliding storm window I'm trying to repair for a customer. I purchased corners I thought would work. Part # 95-236 & 95-146. I discover the corners need to be offset. I didn't see any parts like p/n 95-236 in an offset other wise I would have purchased it.

# 95-146 has the close dimensions but it should be in nylon ,offset and have the little skid plate on it like 95-236. part # 95-236 needs to be off set and have the approx. dimensions of Part # 95-146.If the nylon version of P/n 95-146 is just a HAIR larger I might be able to make it work. Confused yet?

I wanted to send the frame and corners to you to help you understand the dilemma I'm in but your rep. Steve said you don't accept parts .I even offered to pay for postage both ways. I'm so desperate I threw out the suggestion as a last resort that I drive down there. That's how desperate I am to put this behind me.But to no avail. I guess rules are rules. So we're gonna become pen pals until I work this out with you.

Look forward to hearing from you right away.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Richard. I'd be happy to help as best as we can. I think it'd be best if we start with a couple pictures. Can you show me the original corners? You also mention that the dimensions were close. Can you give me your exact dimensions? You can use the measurements we show for our hardware to get a sense of what dimensions are important.
A contractor from Milford Conn says:
Follow up to discussion 77-74375
to swisco per tele conversation today 9/29
attach please find pictures
Thank you
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks again for your patience. We believe we may have found a good match for this hardware. Please give us a little time as we have something made up.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)