Strato-Fold bi-fold doors

A home owner from USA says:
I have multiple Strato-Fold doors in a condo where all 9 of the bottom guide posts are shot, missing plastic tips, springs, eic. The serial number of one of the 9 doors is 27766 see first attachment. I also attached the 3745.jpg picture from your web site because it looks like what I might need. I probably need all parts but the metal shaft which look like about
User submitted photos of bi-fold door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Looks like you have an old Peachtree bi-fold door. We only carry newer style replacements for this. As long as the cut outs for the pins are 1/2" square, you should be able to still use them. Look over the following pins: 21-028 (to replace your sample guide pin), 21-029 (top pivot) and 21-030 (bottom adjusting pivot). What do you think?
A home owner from USA says:
I recently bought 3 parts for the Strato-Fold Doors 21-028, 21-029 and 21-030. I got access to my condo to try to install 21-028 and realized I do not have a clue how to remove the old part and install new part. The existing parts are in round holes but there is 1/2" cut outs as mentioned in your response above. See attached images, I was able to get some good photos attached here.

Please do you have something that will tell how to replace the parts. I hope I do not need to remove the door.
User submitted photos of bi-fold door hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately you will need to take the doors out in order to remove and install the bi fold pins. You will use the square holes for the new pins and you will need to move in the top and bottom pivot blocks to compensate the different alignment of the pivot pins. Don't forget to use a drop cloth when removing the doors.
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.