Strike Keeper for Sliding Door Latch

A handy person from Rancho Cucamonga, CA91737 says:
Strike Keeper for Sliding Door Latch, Manufacturer Window Master

Hight: 1/4 "

Between 2 Mounting hole: 4 3/4"
User submitted a photo of a door latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. I'm afraid we're having trouble finding this keeper. Can you tell me if this is all there is? Could this have been removed from a larger housing? Could I also see a few pictures of this keeper from a few different angles? Finally, I'd also like to see pictures of the handle and lock themselves. Thanks!
A handy person from Rancho Cucamonga, Calif says:
Sorry, I thought I attached several pictures. Yes. There is base plate also, that keeper is mounted on the plate, then the plate goes to door fram.
User submitted a photo of a patio door keeper.
Profile picture of Tom
I'm afraid we are still having trouble locating this. Can I see pictures of the base plate and the door handle itself?
A quick learner from Rancho Cucamonga, CA says:
Please refer pictures of Window Master Door Latch, base plate and handle.

Thanks a lot.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you! These pictures are perfect. Now, we don't have a keeper exactly like what you've shown, but we do have a possible replacement. Check out our 89-036 and let me know if you think this can work for you.
A professional from California says:
You may want to look at 89-030 also.
The symbol on the handle is a MW for Milgard Window, not WM for Window Master.
A quick learner from california says:
I have the same handle, does the 89-030 go inside the channel of the frame? It looks like it does but I don't know if that's supposed to be the way it works
User submitted a photo of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hello! It looks like you would need to attach the keeper to the metal plate which is already in the frame channel.
A professional from California says:
89-030 might be a better choice for the quick learner from California. It's not the same either, but I would worry that 89-030 may be too thick and push the doo away from the jamb. Look carefully at both.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.