Striker Keeper for Sliding Door Latch

A quick learner from Boise, Id says:
I bought a house in the winter. Then spring came around to find out the latch was missing. I tried several local hardware store and they did not have anything close to it. I tried looking for the brand name and/or model number on the door and there was none. So i went to a friends house that lives in the same subdivision and builder. Took off and and installed on my door and it work. He didn't have any information about the model or brand on his door. Please let me know if you guys have something that will work with my patio door. Let me know if you additional info. Thank you Robert...
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We have a keeper similar to yours, but it's a little shorter. Look at the 89-042. See if the holes where the latch locks onto will line up with yours. Also, if possible we would like to see some photos of the handle itself that goes with this keeper. That could help identify the part.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.