Substitute for Andersen Roto Lock 1959 to 1981

A professional from Wisconsin says:
We have Andersen Beauty-Line Awning Windows (1957 to 1979). Andersen's parts catalog PAGE 13 gives a part number of 0333808 for the Short Arm roto lock operator.

Can your swisco Product Code: 39-390 substitute for that Andersen product. Your product has 2 extra crank mounting screws which we can work with. I'm wondering if this latter model year product has the same clearances and is just different in appearance but fits in the same recesses.
A customer submitted image of their Andersen operators.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I can't guarantee that the 39-390 will work, but it is the only thing we have that may possibly work. I would just double check the arm length.
A professional from Wisconsin says:
I did purchase the 39-390 and install it in place of our Andersen Beauty-Line Awning Windows (1957 to 1979)-[Andersen part number 0333808 for the Short Arm roto lock operator]. It worked great. Had to drill 2 additional holes and replace the sliding rod on the window itself but the fit was no problem.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Fantastic! I'm glad you were able to get it to work. Thanks for letting us know.
A home owner from MN says:
Thanks for the follow-up A professional from Wisconsin. I am going to try this myself. Andersen wants $200 for the kit...
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.