SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Substitute for Part# 32-030

A home owner from Jersey City, NJ - USA says:
My kitchen drawers has part # 32-030 as a guide. the drawer back holding wood is broken or cracked. I am looking for a substitute that can be fixed at the bottom of the drawer and still can slide on the existing rail. Can you help.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I think I know what your problem is. The best solution at this point would be to repair the back of the drawer. See if you can mount a piece of wood inside the drawer to "back plate" the wood to give it extra strength.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)