SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

SummaryOfHarrahyRivcoWindowRepairsNeeded

A home owner from Nashua NH says:
I live in Nashua NH, and was curious about whether you could help me with replacement parts for 15 year old Rivco Town and Country vinyl windows. I have attached a document showing the issues I have, including pictures. Please let me know if you can help with parts, DIY guidance (particularly for repairs to the 3 broken windows noted in the PDF), and referrals to local glass contractors for the windows with intrusion which may require re-glazing. Thanks in advance for your help.

Mike
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us. I'm afraid we cannot help with this issue. We recommend that you contact a local glass shop in your area to do the work. As for the weather stripping and balance support system, we would need to see some photos of each one removed from the window. For the weatherseal, we need to see a clear picture of it from an angle that shows the end. For the balance, we need to see each end and the stamp printed on it, if there is one.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)