SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Sunroom Window

A home owner from Godfrey, IL says:
The wood at the bottom of my window rotted. I have misplaced (another term for lost) the entry guard track, which looks to be 11 3/8 w/4 hole. I believe I am missing a component for the hinge at the top of the window.

The number on the top hinge is 6592. The number on the bottom three parts are 20810, R30842,6792. I measured the window at 19X53, which is just the area light comes through. The screen that fits in the window inside the house is 20X54.

I need screws to put into sash. I am moving soon and need to fix this window before I go. I REALLY hope you can help. I have some general contractors who are going to do the work because I am NOT qualified. If you have any diagrams that would be helpful in repair I would sure appreciate it.

Thanks a ton.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Looking at your photos, I think you should look at our 39-505 track, 36-013-10 hinge, and I would use the 33-078 flat head screws to reinstall. Let me know what you think, or if I missed anything.
A quick learner from Godfrey, IL says:
I am attaching pictures of the bad window. I believe I need a new sash,Entry Guard Track (4 hole) and perhaps the rusted piece attached to the frame. I'm not sure what it is called. Can you help confirm and verify the piece connected to the frame? Thank You so much Dave.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
We don't replace sashes, I'm afraid, but that rusty piece looks like the hinge. See our 36-013-10 and let me know if that's a match. I'm not sure what four-hole piece it is you're referring to. It may be easier if you remove the hardware in question from the window and take pictures of it then, so we can see specifically what you have.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)