Surface mounted Top Tilt Latch, 2-7/16" hole center, white

A home owner from Newport News says:
The latch I need is the same specs as this image from your web site except it is only 15/16 inch wide which is exactly the width of the top of the window frame.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we don't have any top tilt latch that matches your dimensions, and we have been unable to find anything. Can you specify the part number you were looking at on our site? Could we also perhaps see a couple pictures of your part? There may be other subtle differences that will help give us a clue as to what you have.
A home owner says:
26-177is the item number on your site.

For some reason, I cannot upload images to you.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. I'm afraid without seeing pictures, I won't be able to research a possible match. I would double check your hole spacing just to be sure that it's the same. Make sure that you're measuring from the center of each hole, not their edges. In the meantime, see our 26-410, 26-435, 26-314, and 26-194. I can't be sure which of these will work, if any, but they are the most narrow surface mount tilt latches we carry. Worse comes to worst, you may be able to adapt one to your window.
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
Replace an Internal Latch with a Surface Mounted Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.