SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Survivor Window Weatherseal

A home owner from USA says:
Our contractor installed Survivor windows in our home when it was constructed in 1996. All the weather stripping has failed and I need to replace it. I contacted Survivor and they sent a sample replacement and it is identical to your part number 58-164. It is a proper replacement in all manner except for its means of attachment. It is a
User submitted a photo of weatherseal.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Yes, that does look like our 58-164. I assume the sample they sent you is on the left, while your original part is on the right. I cannot identify what you have based on that small damaged piece, though. Is there any way you can show us an undamaged sample? That would allow us to find the best possible match.
A quick learner says:
i originally thought that I had no undamaged sample, but after getting your e-mail I rechecked all my windows and found an undamaged weather stripping and it is indeed your 58-164. Thank you for your help. I will place my order through the website.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)