Sweep for Cole Sewell storm door.

A quick learner from New Brunwick, NJ says:
I have a Cole Sewell storm door. It has a single rubber blade sweep. It is just 1/2 inch wide on a 1/8 inch base that slides into a aluminum slot in botton of the one ince wide storm door. My door is about 32 inches wide. I noticed you recommended "58-162 : Storm Door Replacement Bottom Sweep" to another individual that asked for a replacement sweep for his Cole Sewell storm door. Please advise, Larry
A customer submitted photo of a storm door sweep.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Yes, I think the best replacement sweep would be our 58-162 Storm Door Replacement Bottom Sweep.
A quick learner from New Brunswick, NJ says:
Thank you for providing a part number that I can order the sweep before the weather gets too cold here in NJ.
A quick learner from Falls Church, VA says:
I am also looking for a replacement sweep for my storm door, a Cole Sewell model 1430. I bought a Thermwell Y3750, but it is only 1/2" and mine is 3/4". The top that slides in the channel is Y shaped, but the Y is a little too wide; mine is very narrow. Do you know where I can get a replacement bottom sweep that will work?
User submitted picture of Cole Sewell door sweep.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Have you taken a look at the 40-003 Standard Door Sweep? The sweep portion measures 15/16" in height, and the overall height is 1 11/16".
Reply to Thread
* Mandatory fields
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
40-003 : Standard Door Sweep, White
40-003
Price: $5.98
Standard Door Sweep, White
58-162 : Storm Door Replacement Bottom Sweep
58-162
Price: $2.69
Storm Door Replacement Bottom Sweep