Swinging shower door sweep

A home owner from South Windsor, CT says:
Looking for replacement shower door sweep. I cannot see any markings with name or number. House was built in 1974 and I believe the door is original.

Entire sweep is 26 1/4 inches long, 1 7/16 tall. The portion that goes into the aluminum grove is 3/8" width and is semi circular.

Thank you,
Gary
A customer submitted image of their shower sweep.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Gary. We don't have a door sweep that wide, but look at our 10-325 complete door sweep. This might work, but you would have to cut it down to fit your door. You would also have to drill new installation holes.
A quick learner says:
It appears I need the 10-309, which I ordered. The picture in this previous post is exactly what I have.

Thank you, Gary

discussions/Need-a-replacement-sweep-for-a-Keystone-shower-door-77-6145
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
SWISCO Shower Drip Rail with Sweep
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.