SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

What are the dimensions of the track for the 32-036?

A quick learner from Tulsa, Ok says:
What are the dimensions of the center track, height, width and thickness of the T for the 32-036?
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
The slot measures 1-1/8" W x 5/16" H and the opening measures 5/8" wide; we will work on getting a new image with more details up for you.
A home owner from Tulsa, Ok says:
You mis-understood my question. I was asking for dimensions of the "T-rail". Thanks.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
We do not have the dimensions of the rail that this drawer guide is used with. We will work on getting a new image with more details up for you so that you can compare the opening of the socket to your rail.
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Here is another image of the 32-036 rear drawer guide. Let me know if you need any more additional measurements.
Profile view of the 32-036 rear drawer guide.
A quick learner from MA says:
this image helps to show other details needed. I think this will work on the other evasive Ronthor nobody seems to be able to aquire, although not in totality. I plan to cut back my broken plastic drawer guide just a tad, and then fasten on the rear bearing guide where 90% of all the strength is needed to support the drawer......
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)