SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

TAIMING rear drawer socket

A home owner from Miami says:
I am looking for a rear socket for a bottom mounted drawer slide of 21". The name on the slides say TAIMING so I don't know if it's specifically made for that brand , it made of off white plastic like material with an adjustable slide? and I can't seem to find it anywhere. Help.... Thank you
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that brand. What is the size of the opening that accepts the track? That's probably the most important aspect of a drawer socket. Assuming you can find something with the same sized opening, and an equivalent length, you could possibly get away with using a substitute. I recommend looking through our selection of drawer sockets and seeing if you could use anything here. Keep in mind most of our sockets mount to the back of the cabinet with screws.
A home owner from AVentura Fl says:
It looks like 32-012 , is that adjustable ,I mean does the internal part move from side to side?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Yes, it does. I recommend carefully going over all the information we have on the 32-012 store page, including the product description and dimensions. We list all the important details there.
A quick learner from Miami, FL says:
This what it looks like
User submitted a photo of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see. I don't believe our 32-012 will replace this. This looks more like our 32-132. This isn't exact, but it functions in a similar way. See what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)