SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Take out clip opening size

A quick learner from USA says:
Some time back I asked you folks if you could help me with some "funky" plastic take-out clips, I believe you searched all over and couldn't locate any. I even included a picture with my Emailed question.

Well I can be pretty handy with a Dremel Moto Tool and an Exacto knife. I believe if you folks can provide me with the exact dimensions (inches with decimals please) for the rectangular hole in a sash for Take-Out Clip #16-002 I can make them work for me. Currently I am using a small piece of metal temporarily screwed to the sash to hold my spring balances.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Here are some measurements that might help. The measurement from the top of the track down to the top of the first cut out is 2-1/4". The distance between the cut outs is 7/8". The top cut out is 5/16" wide and 1/8" tall. The lower cut out is 5/16" wide and 3/16" tall. Does this information help?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)