Tandem Rollers for Lincoln Sliding Door

A home owner from Warren, Ohio says:
I am looking to replace the Tandem Rollers for my Lincoln Sliding glass door. It is about 20 years old and has become increasing harder to slide open and closed.

Do you carry replacement tandem rollers for this Lincoln Door?
What information do I need?
Part Numbers or just a picture to measure and match up with your selection?
As of yet I have not taken the door off to view the type of roller needed.

Thanks

Warner
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Warner, the best thing to do would be to remove the door and take some good photos of the hardware so we can take a look. Be sure to include dimensions along with your submission.
A quick learner from Warren, Ohio says:
Dave,
Thanks for the quick reply.

I may have to wait until the temperature subsides as I will have my AC on for the next few days.

Then I will photograph it as well as get some measurents before recontacting you.

Thanks again.

Warner B.
Dave,
I removed the Tandem Rollers and took some pictures. It is a Truth 30410, but I more confused about the correct replacement after reading some other Swisco customer comments.
Is is a 81-018, 81-149, 81-137 or a 13232???

Please look at the photos and advise.
Also, how much is the shipping for 2 rollers?
Thanks,
Warner B
User submitted photo of Truth door roller.
Warner, thank you for submitting your photos. It appears the Swisco 81-018 Patio Door Roller would be the closest match.
Thank you Dave.

That 81-018 was my first thought.

Just order 2 new Tandem Rollers and some Teflon
Slicker.

Great Customer service. Will let you know if
I have any difficulties.

wb
A quick learner from Warren Ohio says:
Dave,
I put the tamdem rollers in yesterday and they fit perfectly. Works as if was nearly new.

The 81-018 were the correct pair.

Thanks for your great customer service.

Warner
You're quite welcome, Warner. I am very glad to hear the rollers worked out for you.
Dave,
As I told you the 81-018 tandem roller works great but while replacing them I noticed the sliding patio door track was worn, nearly flat in one place.

In reading Swisco online discussions it seems the 6'sliding door track is a quick solution to ease the opening and closing even more.

Would this be the best solution for me?
Is it compatible with the 81-018?

Discussions say to fit it over the current track and place a set screw on either side.
Is this enough to hold it on?
Does it need any adhesive or crimping?
Just 2 set screws on the ends?

Please see 2 pictures attached.
Thanks.
Warner
User submitted photo of door track.
I have used the stainless steel track covers with great success. I recommend to smooth down the rough parts on your track before you install the track cover and install two short screws on each end (the screw should not interfere with the rollers because they are set back from the end of the door). I do know one installer that fills the dips in the old track with epoxy, but it can get messy. From your photos I can not tell if you need the tall or the short track cover. Go onto the web site and check the track covers in the patio glass door accessories catalog section to figure out which one will fit your door track the best (both tracks would work with the 81-018 roller).
A quick learner from NE says:
My 20 yr old wood sliding door was binding up, and had just about given up trying to fix it
I was able to find out who the manufacture was on my 20 year old windows, and did an internet search on Lincoln windows and doors. Just by chance probably, found SWISCO, and what was hopefully the right bottom slider roller hdw.
The parts I ordered were the exact fit. Easy to install, GTEAT service !
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Stainless Steel Sliding Glass Door Tandem Roller, 81-149
SWISCO Stainless Steel Sliding Glass Door Tandem Roller, 81-149
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO 75-077 Slider Slicker Track Lubricant
SWISCO 75-077 Slider Slicker Track Lubricant
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.