Tandem Wheels for Enclosed Lanai

A home owner from Honolulu HI says:
Name on the side of the wheels is

Del Mar Eng Co.
Long Beach Cal
PAT. 3,670,35

I have looked on line but can't find Del Mar Eng Co.

Anything you can do to help would be great.

I need 4 of these tandem wheels.

MAHALO
User submitted photos of a patio door roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Take a look at our 81-052. The dimensions of the housing seem to be the same as the one in your photo. The biggest difference is the wheel, which is 1-1/2" in diameter on ours where yours is 1-3/4". I believe you should be able to adjust the rollers to make up for the difference, though. What do you think?
A home owner from Honolulu, HI says:
Looks like its worth a try. Thanks
A home owner from Honolulu, HI says:
i ordered the 81-052 part. the housing fit perfectly. exact match with 2 small exceptions. the housing on 81-052 had two little wings - one on each side that we had to cut off with a powerful dremel to fit into the base of the sliding doors. other exception was the pin that slides up and down sort of at an angle also had a head on it that added a small amount of width to the housing but it was negligible. otherwise 81-052 was a great fit and my lanai doors work great. so happy! no more straining my neck and shoulders trying to drag the doors open and closed. mahalo!!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Great news! I'm glad everything worked out. Let us know if you need anything else.
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.