SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Tandem rollers

A quick learner from Tyler texas says:
With your replacement rollers, when the rollers are pulled all the way up, do they stick out, or down past the side rails making it impossible to get the sliding door on the track? I just bought two replacements from Lowes and this was the problem.
A quick learner from Tyler texas says:
The measurements are identical to the model number 81-018. BUT, the replacements from Lowes is also. The wheels, when fully retracted still are one-quarter of an inch below the frame, which prevents the door from sliding into the frame.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
My first question is, did you get the same replacement roller that goes with your patio door? Or did you get something different?

I think at this point you should send us a picture of your roller removed from the door with dimensions. I would like to see both your original roller and the one you purchased from Lowes. Maybe together we can come up with a solution.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)