Tanker desk drawer guides

A home owner from Towaco, NJ says:
Hi,

I have an old tanker desk that has damaged guides. There are no markings on the desk to indicate the manufacturer. I have included a picture of one of the drawers, a picture that shows how the two guides are mounted on the drawers, and a close-up of one of the guides.

I'm calling this a tanker desk but it was actually used as a Perfumery Lab work bench. There is a 3 inch high metal back plate that goes around the desk to keep things from rolling off. Perhaps that would help you in identifying the desk manufacturer. I would like to replace all of the guides so I would need 16.

Please let me know if you have the guides and if not, where I might be able to get them, along with some idea as to the manufacturer.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

John
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what to recommend. It would greatly depend on the measurements of your existing drawer guide. Start by looking at our 32-032 and 32-088 to see if either of these match up. If not, carefully go over our dimensions and measure your own socket accordingly, then get back to me with what you get.
A quick learner from New Jersey says:
Hi,

At the widest point it is 2 1/4", the space across the top is 1" and the slide indent below it is 1 1/4".

I also found markings on it. It says:
HDW Designers Imc.
South Hackensack, NJ

There is also a mark on it that I think reads T362 (could be T352)

Let me know if you have any other leads.

I don't think the two items you showed above will have the screw holes line up.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. Unfortunately, HDW Designers are no longer in business. The 32-031 and 32-032 that I mentioned before remain our best matches. The 32-088 is another possibility. I cannot guarantee that any of these will work, but they are the best matches we have available.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.