Tension Roller for Patio Screen Door

A home owner from Texas says:
I have been trying to find a good match to my screen door's rollers but have been unable to. I have gone to Home Depot and Lowes trying to find a generic roller but none fit the door and will work with it. On line hunting has been fruitless as of now. There are no major markings on the door glass sliding door to show the make or model of the assembly making it hard to figure out where I can turn, if not he manufacturer, for replacement rollers. Let me know what other information other than the pictures that you would need to guide me to a good match.
User submitted photos of a patio screen door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hmm, it's hard to say. Could our 84-024 work for you?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.