SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

The bottom track for mirrored closet doors

A home owner from USA says:
We need to replace the track for our mirrored closet doors we've identified an 8 foot mirror door track product code 23 - 259 from your website as a possibility attached is a picture of our track could someone review this and email us back with a suggestion thank you
User submitted photo of their closet hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I agree, our 23-259 looks like a good match. Just make sure the rail spacing is the same.
A home owner from Centennial, CO says:
Our railing spacing is 1 11/16. We think the 23-260 would be our best match.

We measured from the middle of the railing to the middle of the other railing.

Need to know if you agree.

Thank you. Karla
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
If your rail spacing is 1-11/16", the 23-260 may be the closest match, yes. I'm just concerned about the fact that your rails are not recessed. I do not know if that will cause issues.
A home owner from Centennial, CO says:
From the diagram online of the 23-260 it appears the rails for the rollers are higher than the track base, as our rollers raise the mirrored door frame 3/8 of an inch above the rails shouldn't this work, and alleviate your concern?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Since you can raise your doors 3/8", I believe the 23-260 should work with no problem.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)