The "catch" for a Pella Rolscreen sliding door

A handy person from Westerville OH says:
Hopefully these pictures will show you the clear plastic catch that fits into the top whole in the frame of the fixed pella patio door. This is the part that the hook on the handle of the Rolscreen sliding door "catches" on when the screen is "deployed," i.e., in use.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for reaching out to us. Perhaps our 85-016 strike kit could work for you. Please take a look and let us know if you agree.
A handy person from Loveland, Colorado says:
I really don't need the complete 85-016 assembly. I need the plastic insert, as it broke while closing the screen. Is it possible to just purchase this piece separately? Thank You.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, Pella does not supply the plastic component by itself. The 85-016 is only available as a complete kit.

I apologize for the inconvenience.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.