SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

The window parts I ordered do not fit

A handy person from Burbank IL. says:
got 91-063 & 91-064 for my storm windows and they don't fit, got 91-056 & 91-057 for the screens and they work great. Need latches with point on outside of latch, will try to send pic. of measurements.!!! please help
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

Sorry to hear those parts did not work out for you. Submit a few of your images so we can take a look and help you locate the correct replacements.
A handy person from Burbank IL. says:
Thanks for you're fast reply!
I have pics attached don't know how good they will be!! but before i ordered screen latches #91-056 &91-057 and they work great,they seem to be the same size except instead of having the lock pin on the end they need a point 10/32 approx.60 degrees including a flat on the toppoint is on the inside of catch and is 4/32 thick if u need more please call back! thank you.
Ronald M
User submitted drawing of their window latches.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at the 91-001 and the 91-002 latches. They look slightly different than your sample, but I think they still might work. See if the measurements on the 91-001 product picture match up to your measurements.

Let me know if you need any additional views or measurements of the 91-001 to help you make your decision.

See 91-003M if you need a replacement spring.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)