SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Thermo Guard casement window lock

A quick learner from USA says:
Hello.I have a Thermo Guard picture window with casement windows that I had installed in 2003. The latch for the locking mechanism broke. Other than that the window is fine. Is it possible to replace the latch? I have included two photos of the latch. I would appreciate your help.
User submitted a photo of a window lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning. Two locks come to mind right away: our 38-095 and 38-139. However, I'm not sure which one is closer. I recommend that you carefully compare your dimensions to ours to determine which would be a good match. Keep in mind that because your lock is damaged, the position of the fork may be a little disjointed. That means that your measurements may be skewed from what they were originally supposed to be. Consider this when matching them up. If you have an undamaged but identical lock elsewhere in the house, you may want to use that as a reference instead of the broken hardware.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)