SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

This is a truth casement window operator 45034 with a 12" arm not including the bend

A quick learner from Akron, Ohio says:
As you can see from one of the photos threaded crank shaft where the window crank handle is supposed to fit onto it, is completely missing. I would really like to replace that threaded part, but if that is not possible then I would like to replace the existing operator. Also this one has a square plastic end that fits into the window instead of a round end. You can also see this in the photos. Can you help me get either of these two parts? Thanks, Rick
User submitted photos of a window operator.

TRUTH
Made in U.S.A.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if we have this exact operator. You might want to check out our 39-013 and 39-014. These appear similar, however because the end of their arms are different than yours, you will also have to get a new track. See our 39-505 and 39-533.
A quick learner from 14222 says:
RH
T (inside rectangle/overlapping square)
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I've placed you into an existing discussion regarding this same operator. Take a look at Dave's suggestion above and see if that could work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)