SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

This is on a mirrored closet slider door and the door is heavy

A home owner from Ottawa says:
Can you recommend a replacement? The door kept jumping it's track. It has no markings or anything. We noticed after removing it that there is a piece that slides down possibly locking it in the track. The wheel is wobbly and the track is rusted.

Please contact me for any more info needed.
User submitted photos of a mirror door roller.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. This is a tough one. Not sure we have a roller that looks exactly like this, but you could see our 23-041 and 23-199 for possible replacements. I'm not sure if they will work, but they're a good place to start.

I'm not sure why your rollers are jumping out of the track. Is the track damaged in any way? If so, you may want to consider replacing that as well.
A quick learner says:
do you have that part\?
User submitted a photo of a mirror closet door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good morning! I've placed you into an existing discussion regarding this same roller. As you can see, we've never been able to find a replacement for it. The only possible match we could think of is our 23-041 or maybe our 23-199. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that either will work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)