SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Threshhold/Doorsweep

A home owner from Wentzville Mo says:
Hi

I would like to buy two thresholds there 3 foot long and the doors are 13 years old. I couldn't find them at Home Depot and they gave me this web address and name . Please call me or email me with any information.

Thanks
Mike
User submitted photos of a door sweep.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Mike. We have a couple sweeps that may work for you. Take a look at our 58-009, 58-176 or the 58-010. Could you get any of these examples to work?
A home owner from Mo says:
Good Morning

I'm looking for a threshold that close to the ordinal ones. Reeling don't want any that screw in. I would like 4 for my doors. I did send a pic of the barcode and and door style.

Thanks
Mike
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we don't have a door sweep that's exactly like your original. Finding exact replacements for this kind of sweep is hard since manufacturers tend to change their styles every few years. I'm sorry we cannot offer anything more like your original, but I do think the ones I suggested could possibly substitute it.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)