Tilt Sash Pins that you can secure with screws

A distributor from Promise City, IA says:
I ordered and received some replacement tilt sash pins for some MW Windows from another supplier. The ones I received have points on them that you have to pound into the sash to secure. I need ones that you can secure with screws. Can you help me with this?

Thank You,

Paul
User submitted photo of tilt sash pin.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Paul!

I think the closest part we have would be our 26-355 Pivot Bracket, however the end of the pin measures 1/4" in diameter, which might be too large. Take a look at it and compare it to your own sample, see what you think. You should also take a look at our 20-016 Tilt Pin, but keep in mind that it only has the screw install hole.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.