SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Tilt Window Pivot

A handy person from Cary, NC says:
I looked through the catalog and could not find a tilt window pivot as shown in the attached photo. Is it possible that you have one?
User submitted a photo of a pivot bar.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to make out without seeing an undamaged sample. Could our 26-412 work for you? How well do its measurements match up? If they differ in any way, let me know exactly how.
A handy person from Cary, NC says:
26-412 is too long. The part I need is about 1" long. In the picture, the left side is undamaged. The right side is slightly damaged, it should look like the left side. A year or so ago James Truelove from Window Wise replaced several of them and said he thought Swisco would have the part.
Thank you for your quick response.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We may have this part, yes, but in order to be sure I need to see an undamaged version. I cannot identify a good match based on that one bit alone. I will also need detailed dimensions, especially the distance between the head of the pivot bar and the screw holes. You can use our 26-412 as a reference for exactly what kind of measurements we need. Look at each measurement we show and tell me what the corresponding measurement is for your part.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)