SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Tilt corner latches for my Window

A quick learner from New Jersey says:
Hi:
As attached are the pics and measurements for my tilt hinges. Would your product 26-054 work as a replacement?
User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It certainly seems like a possible match. How do the other dimensions line up?
A quick learner from New Jersey says:
I installed it and it worked like a charm!
Who would have thought you guys still made parts for a 28 year old window! I am so lucky. Saved myself the huge cost of replacing my windows!
Thanks Swisco team!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We were happy to help! Please let us know if you need anything else.
A home owner from Middleburg Florida says:
03/23/2017-- I also have the Kinco windows with the same tilt latch as "A quick Learner from NJ" and the same photos from "A home owner from USA says: June 20, 2016".
They said that 26-054 was a fit. But I have a Right side and a Left side with the lower tang and screw hole off centered, right or left. How did they fit?? See my attached pictures of the Right side latch.
Thanks.
Neal
User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what to recommend. Yours does appear to resemble the 26-054, but like your say it's off-set. We haven't been able to find anything exactly like this. Look at our 26-351 top latches. Do you think you can adapt this one to your window?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)