SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Tilt latch for Traco Window

A home owner from Pittsburgh PA says:
I looked at other posts and my latches are beige in color patent #5,139,291 with a 4R on the latch. I need the right and left. The previous pictures I saw look similar but I need beige. Can you help?

I'd ordered what I thought was the right ones but they were too big. They had the numbers 59 L and 60 R. The only identifying mark on the ones in the pictures is 4 R. I'm not sure what the L number would be as I didn't take it out. The patent pending # is 5,139,291. I'll need the L and R if you have them. Thank you.
User submitted picture of tilt latch #5 139 291 4r.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Could you perhaps upload a picture of a latch that hasn't been damaged? I would like to see what the tip of this latch looks like. This will help us find the appropriate replacement part for you.

In the meantime, you may also want to take a look at our 26-263 & 26-264, as well as our 26-243 & 26-244. Do you think either of these pairs might work?
A quick learner from Minnesota says:
Did this person find a tilt latch they needed? I have the same exact tilt latch that I need to replace. It has the same patent pending number as listed in this picture.

26-263 looks like it may be close but 26-243 is not a match.

How did you resolve their problem? I am in need of a latch!

Thanks!

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, they never got back to us regarding if any of our suggestions work. How close of a match is 26-263? How do they differ?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)