Tilt latch for a New Era home window

A quick learner from Union Springs NY says:
I have a 7 year old New Era home. I need a Top Tilt Latch -RH for my window. I called New Era and they told me that the window company they used went out of business and your company bought them out and might still have the part I need. My windows are All vinyl, single hung, Beige, GBG 6/6 A3048, model 3000SHS3759EI. I looked tru your parts list and I think Product Code 26-391 looks very similiar but white in color, mine are beige. could you help me locate the correct part.
Thank you Tom M.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Hi Tom, thanks for contacting us. Did New Era tell you who manufactured the windows? Do you see a brand name anywhere on the window? I looked up the model number 3000SHS3759EI but could not find anything.

If possible, remove one of the tilt latches from your window and take a few pictures of it. Pictures would help us out a lot to see exactly what you have.
A quick learner says:
The name of the window was Barrier Creation. I took a picture. Thank you for your help.
User submitted photo of their Barrier Creation top tilt latches.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for submitting pictures. Lets not worry about the beige color yet. I want to figure out if we have your replacement already in our online catalog. Can you compare the tip of your tilt latch to these three products...

26-264
26-244
26-299

Let me know if one of these tilt latches matches up to your tilt latch. If none of them do, I will need more information about your latch such as measurements and a close up view of the tip.
Reply to Thread
* Mandatory fields
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
26-244 : Tilt Window Latch, Right Hand
26-244
Price: $2.65
Tilt Window Latch, Right Hand
26-264 : Top Tilt Latch, Right Hand
26-264
Price: $2.45
Top Tilt Latch, Right Hand
26-299 : Tilt Window Latch, RH
26-299
Price: $2.45
Tilt Window Latch, RH