SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Tilt latch search

A quick learner from USA says:
I am missing one of the tilt latch and I do not know the brand of the window. But there is reference on the back of the other one : PAT.#5.139.291. Could you tell me if you sell this product ?
User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Check out our 26-243 and 26-244 and see if these can work for you.
A quick learner says:
As you can see opn the picture, mine have a ROUND CORNER the ones you are talking about are square, so of course they will not work !!! Can you do better ....
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
As a matter of fact, our 26-243 and 26-244 do have round ends. Did you see all the pictures on their respective pages? I will post an example here for your convenience:
Alternate view of 26-243
As you can see, the only square part of our latches is the top ridge, which does not affect installation whatsoever since it just goes over the top of the sash anyway. Do you think you could get these to work?

For future reference, most of our parts have multiple images available to view, all from many different angles so you can get a good idea of how the part looks. Please carefully examine all parts we suggest so you can be sure whether it's a match or not!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)