Tilt window balance

A handy person from Alabama says:
Look for this just order the wrong one
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
This one is a bit weird. I've never seen a balance like this, and I haven't been able to dig anything up, either. I suspect yours was custom made, either by the original installers or maybe the manufacturer themselves. We likely won't be able to replace this exact balance.

However, I wonder if you could get our Series 765 to work. It appears to work on the same principle, but I'm not sure about some finer details. For example, the width of the metal channel for the Series 765 is 9/16", while its depth is 17/32". How does that compare to yours? Also, what is the length of the metal channel?
Thank you Paul for the help my width is 3/4 and the depth is 3/8. After I sent you the message I found this label if it helps.
sticker
Profile picture of Paul
I'm afraid that label doesn't clarify what you need. You mention that the width and depth is 3/4" x 3/8". Is this for the metal channel? That's a bit peculiar for a balance channel. Can you confirm?
Yes that is size of the metal channel the balance is 32 inches
Profile picture of Paul
Thank you. Okay, I think our S765-32 can still work, along with a 31-5 stamp. Two balances with this stamp can hold 23 through 28 pounds, so you may want to double check your sash weight just in case. Look it over and see what you think.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a non-tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.