SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Tilt window shoe from West Window double-hung

A quick learner from Heart of the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia says:
Marked 530CSB, Patent number 5704165. Measures 1 & 7/32nd" (1.2188) wide X 2 & 3/16th" (2.1875) tall X 1/2" (.50) thick. Metal curved "comb" at the top & door on back enclosing blue pivot button which, when rotated from its normal horizontal position, expands shoe, perhaps to stop shoe from sliding up or down track when removing sash. Many many thanks, Bob
User submitted a photo of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Check out our 15-046. This seems pretty close to your dimensions but give it a look and see what you think.
A quick learner from The Heart of the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia says:
I ordered the 15-046 that you suggested and the 15-015, which is a 32nd thicker. Mainly because the blue "button" is much closer to mine(the "guide" at the top of the pivot bar slot is thin, closer to 1/16th than the represented 3/32nd of the 15-046. No measurement of that "guide" in the 15-015 spec, might be that it just looks thinner because it blue. Anyway, many thanks and I'll let you know how it works out. Bob
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)