Tip Color for Spiral Balance -- no white?

A home owner from Missouri says:
I'm replacing a spiral balance in a Barricade vinyl tilt window. It is a 32-inch, 5/8th diameter model, but it looks to me like the tip is either white or a very faded yellow. What color tip should I choose from your inventory since I don't see white as an option?

We have two windows that each have one malfunctioning balance, so I will be ordering 4 balances and your totally awesome Spiral Balance Charging Tool for Tilt Windows once I figure out which color tip to order.

BTW, your installation video is excellent. The last time I monkeyed with window balances, it was years ago with 'torpedo weights' on ropes in a home built in 1904, so I knew absolutely nothing about what was going on in my modern vinyl window channels until I saw the video.

Thanks,
Steve
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Steve. I'm glad our videos are helpful, thank you for the feedback! As for the proper tip color option, I think you should consider weighing your sash on a scale. We have a chart on the S600-32 store page that shows how much weight each standard tip color can support. If your sash weight is not represented on this chart, let me know and we can work from there.
A home owner from Missouri says:
Paul,thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, I weighed the window sash and it is almost exactly 50 pounds. But the heaviest the S600-32 seems to support is 40 pounds (black). Is there another option, or is the Black Tip 32" S600 sufficient?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for your patience. We were looking into what your options can be. Fortunately, we will be able to custom make a special strength balance for you. I will email you a custom order form and price quote that you can review.

Keep in mind you will also need a tool like our 75-006 to help install. Normally, these tools are also used to charge the balance and give it tension, but this custom balance we will be making for you is pre-charged so there's no need for that. We recommend the tool only to help you install it.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.