SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Top Mount Drawer slide bracket

A quick learner from San Diego, Ca. says:
Greetings, The bracket is ~ 1 3/16" wide as seen in the image. The metal guide resides in the bracket. I need to replace the broken plastic bracket. Thanks, Peter
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
A quick learner from San Diego, Ca. says:
The additional photos show the receiving or mating part. This should be added to D38242.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Check out our 32-122. This drawer guide is 1-3/16".
A quick learner says:

Thank you for the suggestion. However, 32-122 will not work and that is the unbroken part. There is a part that fits into this guide and that is the broken part. I understand that the parts are for a mono-rail drawer system. The other photos should be quite clear such as 1262. In other words, I am trying to replace the broken part; if the specific part can not be found, then I would need the two parts whereby one part is mounted inside the cabinet that supports the rail and the other part is installed at the rear of the drawer. Please also see photo 1264.

Thank you for your assistance,

User submitted a photo of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Ah, I see what you mean. We don't have an exact match. You could possibly use our 32-131, but I can't guarantee it will work. You could also consider replacing the whole track system entirely with our 32-063, though I don't know how well that'd work with the back wall of your cabinet.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)