Top Sash Guide

A quick learner from Colorado says:
Having a hard time identifying the exact part I need. :)
User submitted a photo of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what top sash guide this is. I will need to know detailed dimensions, like the width, height, and hole placement. You can look through our top sash guide section to get an idea of all the dimensions we will need. Thanks!
Here are the measurements.
A customer submitted image of their top sash guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure which hole you're using but we have two top sash guides that each match at least one of yours. Check out our 18-008 and 18-009 and see if you can use either of these.
27" Series 385 Channel Balance
option: 2650

This is the channel balance I bought from you all. Would this help identify which top sash guide would work (if any)?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, no. We cannot identify what top sash guide you have based on just the balance. The two top sash guides Paul recommended seem to be the closest matches we were able to find.
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.