Top Sash Guide

A home owner from Olathe KS says:
I've looked for this part for some time. The part is really old and brittle. I have included a photo and drawing.

The screw that holds it in place also holds the frame together so, the placement of the screw hole is important. If I could find something close I could drill a hole to match. I know that would void any warranty.

The part restrains the channel balance. I have four different size channel balances (block and tackle). all of the top sash guides are the same size regardless of the length of the channel balance.
top sash guide
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 18-009 top sash guide. I think this could possibly work for you, but see what you think.
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.