Top pivot housing for Leigh Full Vu Closet door

A quick learner from New York says:
I manage an apartment community and 50 units have Leigh Full Vu closet doors model 8433. We are looking for top left pivot holder, similar to the pin pivot bracket of 21-205 but there is a portion that folds and when the screw is secure it locks it to the track.

We recently ordered the Bifold Door Pin Cap 21-108 and it worked very well.

Thank you for your help.
User submitted photos of bi-fold door hardware.
A quick learner from New York says:
Here is another picture
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting! I believe your bi-fold pin is 5/16" thick, so consider our 21-204 pivot bracket. Please note that the nylon piece goes under the track lip and the screw with the washer draws up and tightens the pivot bracket in place on your track. You can also look at our all metal pivot bracket, 21-205, which also takes a 5/16" pin. Please review.
A quick learner says:
Thank you Paul.

We are going to order 10 of the 21-204 today. I will keep my fingers crossed.

Thank you for your help.

Cheryl
Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.