Top sash Guide

A home owner from California says:
Dear Sir/Madam Hi I have a Kitchen window which slides up and down when opening and closing. It was installed in
1992. I need a top sash guide which is broken. Please see attached image/picture.

Have a good Thanks giving
Best Regards,
Ishaq
User submitted a photo of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We have a possible top sash guide for you. Look at our 18-065, which is 5/8" wide and 11/16" deep.

Please let me know which size is correct for me I am not good with choosing items that this,
Thank you.
Best Regards,
Ishaq
User submitted a diagram of a top sash guide.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Ah, thank you. How about our 18-012? Even though it's shorter than yours, I believe it could still work for you.
Hi Paul Thanks a lot for your prompt reply and help. Please give me couple of days, I shall then order the 18-012, if you think ii should work.

Thanks a again.

Best Regards,
Ishaq
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.